- Order before 3pm for next day delivery. Monday to Friday (excludes bank holidays)
- Highland and islands are extra an extra £10 per consignment (AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IVI-39, IVI52-54, IVI63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3,
- All orders are dispatched on a next day delivery service.
- If you are out you will receive a card through your letterbox and / or email. You will be able to collect from a local pickup point.
- You can arrange to collect your goods from a local pickup point instead of them going to your home.
- If your order arrives and is incorrect please call us as soon as possible on 07884492443 to enable us to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- When your goods arrive please inspect the packaging. If the packaging appears damaged please examine the goods inside or write damaged in the signature area and report it to the delivery driver.
- All orders will be delivered in plain packaging.
- If you find an item is damaged please call us on 07884492443 as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
- You may be asked to send us pictures of the damage.
- If you are not happy with a product you purchased from us please call us on 07884492443 and inform us.
- To return goods you are not happy with please provide a copy of the receipt and arrange for the goods to be returned. They must be unused and in a resalable condition including the packaging.
- You must notify us within 7 days of receipt of the goods that you wish to return them.
- To return goods you must call us first on 07884492443. We will then sent you a returns form to fill in and return to us.
- If you buy goods and they are faulty we will cover the cost of their return.
- If you made a mistake or you just want to return the goods you will have to cover the cost of carriage.
- If goods returned as faulty but are subsequently tested and found to be in full working order we reserve the right to charge up to 20% of the original price and then return the goods to you.
- Damaged goods will be collected at the same time as replacements are delivered in most cases. You should make sure they are available to be collected.